W421, 4/F, West Block, Kowloon Tong Education Services Centre, 19 Suffolk Road, Kowloon Tong
- To illustrate how the “Salt and Sugar Reduction Training Kit” can be used in the school contexts or curriculum at the secondary level for promoting healthy eating habit with less salt and sugar among students;
- To make use of the training kit as a starting point for students to explore more on salt and sugar contents in a range of food groups;
- To deepen the understanding of participants on the negative impact of excessive intake of salt and sugar on students from various aspects and the latest trend that calls for sustained efforts;
- To enhance participants’ knowledge about nutrition labelling;
- To facilitate participants to promote healthy eating in school through teaching food and nutrition in HEc / TL lessons.